- June 8, 2016
- Posted by: Mehr Masood
- Category: Blog
Managing business operations optimally require many different back-end services. There is the issue of operational efficiency, the need for an effective internal as well as external communication system, real time relaying and sharing of pertinent information and relevant documents, a platform to manage customer, their demands and anticipate needs; and many other things.
Imagine having to manage multiple different solutions from different vendors to resolve all these issues. That would surely be a hassle, extremely time consuming and probably even frustrating having to navigate around different platforms. Instead, there is a much simpler solution! Office 365 is a one stop shop for many different enterprise solutions that will help enhance your business productivity.
Getting Office 365 will get you the following features:
- Latest updated versions of all the Microsoft Office Package like Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Excel, etc. Imagine not having to manually upgrade to the latest version!
- Skype for Business to help you manage communication like sending Instant Messages, Audio and Video Calls, Audio and Video Meetings, File sharing, desktop sharing, etc.
- Microsoft Exchange to manage your email and calendar and preventing any data loss
- Microsoft SharePoint for content management, and collaboratively sharing documents amongst individuals, teams and departments
- MS Dynamics CRM to manage customer needs, demands, requests and billing information.
Office 365 offers its users a variety of diverse services; all available and manageable from the easy and user friendly platform. The different Office 365 packages allows you to pick a bundle that is customizable to your exact business needs.
Deployment by a Microsoft Gold partner will not only allow you to enjoy all these features, but help you resolve any support issues that may arise after deployment. If you need these comprehensive solutions, and looking to get a best price offer, contact us right away at www.communicationsquare.com/contact and get started now!