How a Microsoft Gold Partner Can Help with Migration to Microsoft 365?
Microsoft 365 is one of the best productivity solutions for companies all over the world. If you want to grow your business and take it to new heights, Microsoft 365 is the right tool for you. It includes some of the most powerful solutions on the market, and the best thing about it is that you can easily drive digital transformation in your company. But accessing the document management system software and other features like that can be extremely tricky. There are some methods you can use to achieve the best results though. And one of them is using a Gold Microsoft Partner.
Benefits of Using the Microsoft 365 Collaboration Tools for Business
With help from Microsoft 365, your company can access a lot of helpful tools that can grow your business beyond any belief. You are always in control when it comes to adjusting and adapting your business. And the attention to detail is always among some of the best that you can find out there, so try to consider all of that. You can simultaneously edit a document with other authors, share documents and work on them in real time, back up all your content and even view multiple versions of the same document. These are only a few of the many collaboration features included with Microsoft 365. And that clearly shows the tremendous quality and attention to detail you get to have with this particular system.
Migrating to the Microsoft 365 system can be a bit hard to do on your own. There are some great Microsoft real time co authoring features to access there, but in order to do that you have to migrate to the system the best way that you can. The challenge that comes from this is that migrating an entire system to Microsoft 365 can lead to errors, so you need someone that will back up everything and ensure that your transfer goes smoothly.
The reason you want to migrate to Microsoft 365 is because you have a complete, optimized structure that’s ready to go and suitable for any project task. You also have extended collaboration capabilities, a fully connected cloud environment and facilitated support and maintenance. By migrating to Microsoft 365, you have a much better control over the system and you can feel free to use the entire system the way you want. You have everything under control in a meaningful way without having to worry about any possible challenges that can appear.
How Can Communication Square Help You with Microsoft 365 Migration?
The benefit that comes form working with Communication Square is that the company is a Gold Microsoft Partner. As a result, you get to work closely with a certified business that knows how to manage and migrate your content in a meaningful way regardless of the situation.
- First, you will have the pre-migration activities that focus on finding any inconsistencies or problems. Those will be fixed before the migration process itself.
- Then we have the migration process. You have multiple models like cutover migration which delivers everything in one go. You also have staged migration that focuses solely on specific features being moved at one time. Then you also have hybrid migration that helps distribute data between the cloud and on-premises. This way you can work comfortably in both situations and the results can shine due to that. You can also opt for DirSync that moves all the data to the cloud. However, in this case the active directories remain offline.
- There’s also a need to integrate various cloud solutions like ERP, BI, CRM and project management. All of them are extremely important for your business, and Communication Square will include those one by one.
- Lastly you will have post-migration training and support. You will receive the adequate training and support that you need in order to ensure that everything runs flawlessly and with the best possible results.
In conclusion, working with a certified gold partner will make it very easy to migrate your business to Microsoft 365. While the process might seem difficult and confusing at first, working with a dedicated and professional business will help you eliminate all the hassle. In the end you have a much better and more comprehensive system that helps you handle and manage your Microsoft 365 installation. The fact that you receive additional help and support at the end is well worth it too, as it just makes the entire process a lot better and more convenient.
If you choose to migrate your business to Microsoft 365, don’t hesitate and get in touch with Communication Square right away. We have outstanding Microsoft 365 migration services that are fast, reliable and very dependable. All you have to do is to get in touch with us and let us know how we can assist. We are always more than happy to help, so get in touch today!
- Communication Square is a privately–owned company that specializes in implementing Microsoft Cloud Solutions. We foster your communication needs through a secure, centralized and integrated system for better efficiency.
- Communication2019.01.18Upgrading from Skype for Business to Microsoft Teams
- Business Transformation2019.01.18Do you think Microsoft can change the retail business?
- Microsoft Cloud2019.01.14Azure Backup and Site Recovery Plans
- Digital Transformation2019.01.10Manage everyday task by using Microsoft PowerApps and Microsoft Flow
October 31, 2018
November 21, 2017