Communication Square LLC Terms and Conditions
This Agreement outlines the terms and conditions ("Terms") under which Communication Square LLC ("we," "us," "our") provide our Services to you ("Customer," "you," "your").
2. Our Services
We provide the following services:
- Reselling Azure
- Reselling Microsoft 365 Licensing
- Reselling Microsoft Teams Hardware
- Managed Services
- Consulting Services
3. Billing and Payment
- Reselling Azure: Billing for Azure is based on usage and is invoiced at the end of each calendar month.
- Reselling Microsoft 365 Licensing: Billing for Microsoft 365 Licensing is in advance, invoiced on the first of every month.
- Reselling Microsoft Teams Hardware: Hardware is billed after the order is placed with our vendor.
- Managed Services: Managed Services are billed at the beginning of your monthly or annual term.
- Consulting Services: Consulting Services are billed 50% before commencement of the task and 50% after successful completion.
4. Cancellation Policy
All cancellation requests must be submitted in writing to email@example.com with a 30-day notice period for Azure, Microsoft 365, and Managed Services. Hardware purchases can only be cancelled subject to a cancellation fee which is the higher of 10% of the order value or USD 1,000.
We respect your business's confidentiality and commit to maintaining appropriate security measures to protect your data against unauthorized disclosure or access.
6. Intellectual Property
Unless stated otherwise, all content related to our services, including text, graphics, logos, and images, are the intellectual property of Communication Square LLC or our partners.
7. Limitation of Liability
Communication Square LLC will not be liable for any indirect, special, incidental, consequential, or exemplary damages arising out of the use or inability to use our services.
We reserve the right to terminate your service agreement in case of non-payment, non-cooperation, or if you violate any terms stated herein.
9. Other Terms
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and Communication Square LLC. If any part of these Terms is held invalid or unenforceable, that part will be construed to reflect the parties' original intent, and the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect.