- November 17, 2015
- Posted by: Shahzadi Shah
- Category: Blog
Skype for Business Statistics Manager is here with more advanced and demanding features that you ever wanted to be in your statistical tool you used for your Lync/Skype for Business performance evaluation. You can gather data from over hundred servers in few seconds, and display the results promptly on the Statistics Manager Website.
This tool allows you to identify ongoing performance issues, impact of any changes to your environment, track the bottlenecks and many more. Most importantly, Statistics Manager is configured with Key Health Indicators (KHI), which can be customized as per your deployment needs. You can deploy this tool on an on premise deployment where a single server hosts all server-side components of Statistical Manager.
Statistics Manager Allows You to Gather Real Time Data from Every Possible Perspective
Below are some of the functionalities:
- View raw data for all servers in real time.
- View data that is aggregated for a specific role
- Drill down to view data for specific sites, specific pools within the site, and then specific servers within the pool.
- Create custom charts so that chosen counters are shown by default.
- View server performance based on established key health indicators (KHIs). KHIs represent a collection of performance counters with a defined healthy range.
- Compare data across multiple populations or servers.
- View latent counter reports to identify agents that are not reporting current data to the dashboard service.
- Save a particular instance of chart data to a file.
- View KHIs in real time, including updates. If the history view is enabled, only new failures are shown.
- View all KHIs at one time
- View KHIs by server (Landscape view)
- View KHI definitionsa